Whether your project is a full design and build, or has a large subcontractor design component, we can use our expertise in managing building services design subcontractors and consultants to ensure that the design process is a success.
We have sat on the main contractor management team to manage the subcontractor design of the building services on several projects, including the 125 Queen St, Next Generation Clubs – Auckland Domain, the South Waikato Sports and Events Centre, St Cuthbert’s Centennial Centre projects and the Pukekohe Farmers building.
This design management role includes;
- Interpreting the client design brief.
- Investigating design solutions.
- Managing the design deliverables:
- Co-ordination of the design between trades:
- Integration between trades (i.e. power requirements of other trades)
- Managing design programmes.
- Managing consent processes.
- Selecting equipment and submittals.