Building Services & Commissioning Engineer
Ian started his career as a Cadet at Auckland Gas Company. While at Auckland Gas he gained a NZCE Mechanical. Since then Ian has worked as a project Engineer for various companies based in Auckland. Projects include Electrical design and Commissioning of a Natural Gas Telemetry system across the North Island, freezing and sortation systems in New Zealand, Australia, Europe and the Americas. Design of Main Switchboards for large infrastructure projects, including Waikato Hospital, Fisher & Paykel and ANZ tower.
Ian joined Pacific in 2015 and has an in depth technical knowledge of Electrical, Gas, IT Infrastructure, CCTV and BMS systems. Ian managed the commissioning of the replacement generators for Sky City. A complex project where standby power was required throughout the duration of the changeover.
- The International
- Southern Cross Hospital Development
- Hotel Grande
- Sky City Generator Replacement Project
- Auckland University Lecture theatre upgrades
- Auckland University Science Centre Commissioning
- Southern Cross North Harbour Operating Theatre Expansion